Here I have gathered all of my posts under particular categories, so that it is easier for you to read multiple posts in your area of interest without having to scroll down my home page.
Royal People Series
- Eleanor Cobham, Royal Witch?
- Isabella of France, “She-Wolf” of England
- Emperor Charlemagne, King of the Franks
- Boudica, Queen of the Iceni
- Queen Joan of Navarre’s Confinement as a Witch
- Jacqueline of Hainault, pawn or political player?
- Joanna of Castile, Mad or Maligned?
- Jadwiga of Poland
- Anna Komnene – Historian, Physician, Byzantine Princess
- Medieval Reacts and Two Monks: History in Social Media
- Fairy Tales or Medieval Reality? Historical origins of fantasy stories
- Origins of Wedding Traditions
- Is Selfie Culture New? Vanity Through Time
- The Medieval Titanic: The tragedy of the White Ship Disaster
- The Biggest Party Ever? The Field of the Cloth of Gold
- What happened after 1066? The Harrying of the North
- The Anarchy: England’s Medieval Civil War
- The Spanish Armada of 1588
- The Great Fire of London: A Baker’s Tragedy
- Stand and Deliver, Your Money or Your Life: Female Highwaymen of the Seventeenth Century
- Feeble or Fierce? Colonial Women of North America
- Honour Amongst Thieves? Early Modern Pirate Honour Code
- Vikings and America: The People who beat Columbus
- Have Yourself a Merry Little (Medieval) Christmas
- Happy New Year, or End of the World? Early Modern Apocalypse Predictions
- Medieval Dating Tips; or, How to bag yourself an eligible Lord or Lady
- World Book Day: Millennia of Firsts – a Brief History of the Book
- Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot: Who was Guy Fawkes?
- When The Thames Froze Over: The ‘Little Ice Age’ Thames Frost Fairs
- New Year, New Me: A History of Calendars
- Women of Just History Posts: International Women’s Day 2018
- The Humanity of Manuscripts
- Mischievous Monks and Naughty Nuns
- Medieval Squabbles: Modern Relatability to the Medieval Royal Court
- How Medieval Medicine is Helping us Today
- Magic and Robots: Medieval Automatons
- The Book of Kells, a Medieval Masterpiece
- Reactions to Suicide in Medieval Europe
- A tour through History: Just History Posts Top 10